Search In Progress
Processing your RequestYour personalized product is being created. This may take several moments.
Please do not hit the back button on your browser or refresh this page until this process is complete.
The upstream sector of the conventional oil and gas industry is unlike any other in the world. Drilling, completion and production of hydrocarbon wells has become increasingly specialized and complicated, and some procedures - such as fracturing or sour gas (high H2S content) drilling - pose an inherently high risk to workers, the public, and the environment.
Whether the job involves servicing breathing air equipment or containing a high-pressure uncontrolled well, DXP Safety Services has the equipment, the manpower, and the experience that operators trust and rely on.
- Breathing air equipment rentals and services
- H2S safety supervisors
- Emergency firefighting
- Well control and blowout recovery
- Blowout contingency planning
- Mobile decontamination (shower) units
- Fire/shower combination units
- Standby medical services
- Air quality monitoring
- Gas detection equipment and services
- Training, including H2S awareness and gas Detection
- Cooling trailers